Thursday, November 29, 2012

dwelling protagonist Hai Qing plain dress portrait tracts

dwelling protagonist Hai Qing plain dress portrait tractsAn actor Hai Qing plain dress portrait of a few days ago, Hai Qing accepted a well-known magazine interview, and took a large group portrait,asian fashion.Sincere, serious Hai Qing, very warm feeling.In the scene, Hai Qing is your side of the sisters.She will be all kinds of trifles, tired I will cry, happy laughing, buy dish to cook the homemade, when you're sad, will sympathize with her stew soup to see you, good temper,korean fashion wholesale, mouth quickly, have nothing to do "to do, do not, accompany with you to make difficult … … Hai Qing led the health of fresh air the bright pink stockings for Hai Qing modeling increase vigor dress fold put with sport shoes mix, street style full of eye-catching items are summer the most dazzling elements in the lens, she is not the kind of amazing four star, her face cordial natural, energy is collected in the inside.She is very direct, the conversation she would interrupt you: “ I think I look nothing like capricorn.” her firm, “ I can control my life and direction.” she is also not used &ldquo,clothing japan; star ” this matter, she to every problem conscientiously, “ star is defined.I can't because they are defined and alive.My definition, I was still a child.”

No comments:

Post a Comment